Raymond Chabot Human Resources Inc.
Board of Directors
These days, being a director has become a profession. The degree of responsibility has increased along with the required skills level.
On the one hand, directors are increasingly striving to refine their training and develop their skills and on the other, companies are seeking directors who meet the desired profile.
This is why Recrutement.ca is a unique site for directors and companies.
- Already a director of a company or looking to make your skills available to companies? If yes, click Apply and complete the online form.
- Are you a company on the lookout for new members for your board of directors, or would you like to create one? If yes, contact Louise Martel at (514) 393-4815.
Moreover, if you would like to improve the performance of your board of directors, we have developed innovative tools that make it possible for us to provide support to boards of directors annually.
Our innovative tools:
- Competency profile of board members;
- Director recruitment.
Performance and efficiency
- Evaluation of the performance of the board and its committees;
- Evaluation of the performance of directors.